Do These Sound Familiar?
If so, call me and let's get to work!
* You have to maintain an "image"
* People can't know you are in therapy
* You are micro-managing everything and everyone
* You struggle to balance it all
* You feel like you have to be "Super-Human"
* You never get down time
* You feel stressed or burned out
* You don't know what your next step is
* It's hard to separate home and work
* You are having a lot of anxiety and mood swings
* You dread work or home
* Don't feel "good enough"
* Feel like an imposter at work or home
* You are considering a career change
* You have been harassed or alienated at work
* You feel unsatisfied or lost your passion
* You don't have energy or compassion for others
"Don't confuse having a career with having a life."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton -
There's no better time to schedule than now (517) 221-9522
My extensive training and certification in supervision along with strength-based positive psychology, mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral therapies have allowed me to create a specific niche designed with therapists and the career professional in mind. In this approach, you and I will focus on such issues as:
* Regular Therapy
* Work-Life Balance
* Self-Identity (move beyond your career role)
* Imposter Syndrome
* Compassion Fatigue
* Performance and Other Anxieties
* Lifestyle Changes (create your best life)
* Improving Leadership Skills
* Women in Work (break the glass ceiling)
* Older Adults in the Workforce
* Stepping Back from the Workforce/Retiring
* And so much more...
Types of Treatment
As a therapist or professional, you come to session with a unique set of issues focused on a career and the impacts to and from the rest of your life.
With that in mind, I have created focused individual, group, and workshop services geared specifically toward the adult working professional
All other aspects of therapy are the same, but with a mindful focus toward your career pathway and it's implications on, and in, your life.
Career counseling options available under individual sessions.
Session rates are the same as for regular clients.
What it Looks Like
Just like individual and group therapy for the non-professional, you will complete an intake session focusing on consents, release forms, an assessment, and determination of fit.
Your second individual session we develop a plan of action to address your issues and concerns.
The rest of the sessions are geared toward completing your plan and can be set up however you would like. These sessions are all about you, and for you, and can be completed in individual, couples, or group format.
You may also take part in any of my wellness (WELL-cation) workshops or meditation groups. Therapy groups for the professional are focused on leadership and other professional specific issues.
Contact me now at (517) 221-9522 if you are ready to become confident and inspired